Posts by bobyeah
27 posts total, newest first.
Hack Combat Arms HELPin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Hum go fuck yourself por favor ?
1st - Wrong Section
2nd - you need to epress yourself in english.
3rd - You are begging for something. And we dont even know what...Retrieve account combat armsin Combat Arms Help - Favre ... Wtf does that means ? You mean someone hacked it ?Why Nexon! Why....in Combat Arms Help - Two words : Nexon Fail
or the mad bitch a.k.a Karma
YOU DECIDE !CA Crash after 1-2 gamesin Combat Arms Help - [quote=Spook68;2106703]How do I find hacks in my CA folder? I deleted all these CombatDump, Debug, etc. But I still D/C after 1-2 games.[/quote]
Well I'm not sure but I thik there's some cleaners on MPGH that might woOMFG OPKin Combat Arms Discussions - I think the name we gave to this update made it look badass. Or even Ninja.
I mean the "Silent Update" is actually a nice name. Just imagine this !
THE SILENT UPDATE STRIKES BACK !
Who will win h@xx0rzzz or 1337
Showing the 5 most recent posts.