Posts by DownSA8
43 posts total, newest first.
is there any bank mods?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Look in citibank.lua. Its op you can even watch dog for it.Herpes / FHRITP / ILLYA source!in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=The Beast123;10561857]LMAO! you make fun of us and yet the only thing you can prove to us that this "fully setup c++ cheat" isn't fake is printing some NullTrace bs in the console?
I second c0dein on that one, damHerpes / FHRITP / ILLYA source!in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=c0deine;10561251]dude I can print stuff in the menu state in lua, this proves nothing[/QUOTE]
You are something special.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=The Beast123;10561770]Why are you so mad? it's the truth!
httHerpes / FHRITP / ILLYA source!in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=The Beast123;10558168]Kid, you don't even know where your location is and yet your saying you would know how to set this "project" up?
~"Location: I dont know"
Thanks for your time, Next![/QUOTE]
I have a fully sHerpes / FHRITP / ILLYA source!in Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=TheyCallMeDaz;10557265]Not much to see in this and the aimbot is really old and rather shit, not to mention this was converted from CS:S to GMod so a lot of the features seen in this won't work properly if uncomme
Showing the 5 most recent posts.