Posts by naruto12852
29 posts total, newest first.
24/7 serverin Minecraft Server Advertising - Requesting to join, Mpgh 24/7 4ExpoCraft ~ 24/7 Minecraft Serverin Minecraft Server Advertising - My first minecraft server, so go easy on me.
Hamachi:
ExpoCraft1 123
ExpoCraft2 123
ExpoCraft3 123
ExpoCraft4 123
ExpoCraft5 123
ExpoCraft6 Looking for a v1.2 Minecraft Private Server (Hama or no Hama, doesn't matter)in Minecraft Server Advertising - It just freezes up for me :/New mc server (NON-HAMACHI)in Minecraft Server Advertising - What version is the server?Looking for a v1.2 Minecraft Private Server (Hama or no Hama, doesn't matter)in Minecraft Server Advertising - I seem to be having a problem with 1.3, so I'm sticking to 1.2. But every single server I run into, is full or offline! Does anybody mind letting me join there server? I'm totally new to servers, so I won't be greifing o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.