Posts by AliceTasha94
10 posts total, newest first.
Weapom to Knife + Auto Damage x 5in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=yulu;10098400]
I said simple, or simply stay waiting for others ppl like fyw release to u, leecher.
-----------
Yah, I have only TeamESP but I dont wanna release, just for friends.
-----------
Use in room FYW Hack 4-1-2015in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Any idea how to reduce the lag?FYW Hack 30-12-2014in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=UnknownCoderZ;10082699]lmao. charms = laggy + some characters could'nt be detected. i prefered teamesp and previous versions so that it can work on all OS. :)[/QUOTE]
can you modified this dll and make it only FYW Hack 30-12-2014in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Why so lag? any idea?How to use Team ESP + Super Bullet + Speedhack + Mastery + HP/Ammo (27-12-2014)in Blackshot Coding & Hacking Tutorials - i got error after injected, what to do?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.