Posts by jj304
31 posts total, newest first.
How can i run multiple cs:go clients on 1 pc?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=tedkil12;12148771]I fixed this problem.
For those who wants to know how, I fixed it this way:
I downloaded an older geforce driver.
The current drivers are not supporting cs:go anymore over sandboxie.
- - - UpdatMost likey why we are getting banned...in Pokemon Go Discussions - [QUOTE=Takatsuki;11983993]All of this is already common knowledge that's been pointed out across most posts and already realized by most developers. That's why there is
Kill switch
Humanized setting suggestions
SnipiBan around level 20?in Pokemon Go Discussions - GoManager
Total: 50
Account banned: 22
+10 accounts that I replaced with fresh ones.
Most bans happened around level 18-23. As human settings as possible.
=========
Pokebot (dead project now)
Total: 25
Account baGoManager b1.2.5in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - My first banned accounts took a week or so to receive emails.GoManager b1.2.5in Pokemon Go Hacks & Cheats - I am still looking for the github for the build (or maybe I have to compile myself?)
Unless if the newer versions have figured out how NOT to get banned I'm wasting my time lol.
http://image.prntscr.com/image/6855fb63b
Showing the 5 most recent posts.