Posts by PassJs123
14 posts total, newest first.
Bug BP In Clan Warin Blackshot Discussion - [QUOTE=yulu;10292565]Not work
Yah I already updated some hacks, but I dont think releease for while, but u can do that, DONT need learn c++, just search some tools and making the puzzle.[/QUOTE]
search some tools andSpeedhack + Super Bullets + Team ESP + HP Hack + Unl. Ammo + Masteryin Blackshot Coding & Source Code - Can i get c++ . i cant get =.=
- - - Updated - - -
Still work ?Dance Blade V1 M16A1in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ivancapitle123;10275657]I try it twice and multiple but nothing happens , Help Me guyssss!![/QUOTE]
what ur windows ? . and what ur setting ?Dance Blade V1 M16A1in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - Just try again , no need to download kernel , its just happen once
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=ivancapitle123;10275261]http://i57.tinypic.com/2lnkf2t.jpg
Need Help COD3RIN[/QUOTE]
Just try again , no need to downloaMake Aimbot 2015 By izzatkulim101 Easy To Use.... PheoniXzin Blackshot Discussion - yE KE ? . 32 BIT X LEH
Showing the 5 most recent posts.