Posts by randomnamekabe
3,682 posts total, newest first.
Where'd everyone go?in General - Does anyone remember Liz?
She was totally hot... am i right?
Anyways I totally had a thing for her, and she fucking hated my guts to no end.
Those were the good days.Where'd everyone go?in General - I came back to visit and look around, and apparently almost everyone who used to post around here is gone.
People need to stop moving on with their life.
Anyways,
How's MPGH been?
I feel like new users should be requirHmm.... Suspicious much? Problem LUKE420?in General - Tells me not to buy this graphics card, then goes and bids $102.50 on it.
Problem?
Lawd.
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/sethskyler/Capture.jpg
http://i886.photobucket.com/albums/ac69/sethskyler/2.jpg
Refer to tWhat graphics card are you using?in General - So I was using this graphics card for a long time, and it was a super powerhouse.
It blew through everything I ever threw at it. The only reason I'm selling is I have stopped PC gaming, and I'm switching to console gamiANOTHER CONSOLE WARin General - Too poor to pay monthly... even if it's only 5 bucks.
And my friend base all uses PS3.
So PS3 it is.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.