Posts by BLMNN
51 posts total, newest first.
HOW MUCH WOULD THIS ACCOUNT GO FOR?in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - give me your skype name we will discusselling acc worth 305$in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - LIKE THE TITTLE SAY'S I'M SELLING ACCOUNT WITH CSGO AND 30 MORE GAMES I'M NOT GOING FIRST WE CAN USE MM OR YOU GO FIRST I ACCEPT ONLY SKINSSSS!!!! ASKING FOR PAYPAL OR OTHER SHIT WILL RESULT TO A PERM BLOCK! PROFF'S YOU [H] CS:GO SKINS [W] CS:GO ACC WITH LOW RANKSin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - accept have low/high ranked accsSteam Account made on March 24th, 2004in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - http://steamcommunity.com/id/budaletinaizsane/ good enghout? B| add skype belmin.memic72[H] Supreme Acc 11 y old [W] Skins/Keysin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hello to everyone i'm selling a global elite account for skins only the account has rank SMFC , 5 y veteran coin, never used hax on it , premium esea acc and premium faceit acc add me on skype: belmin.memic72 or add me o
Showing the 5 most recent posts.