Posts by SaltyMcSwag
38 posts total, newest first.
[CSGO BETTING] Coaching betting - You must have skins first!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Sparke1011;10803841]I'm helping people bet but you'll have to give me 20% of each pot you win. I'm giving out CSGOLucky.com site patterns for easy wins. I'll coach you, and tell you when to go in.[/QUOTE]
SkypeAny Knife Over 100$ | 80% Market | PPin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Hey there guys, I wanted to see if anyone wants to sell their knife that is over 100$ USD for 80% Market Price.
If you do, contact me on skype. - destructibledemonSalty's Skin and Key Buying! | 75-80% Market | PPin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Salty's CS:GO Skin and Key buying shop
Buying anything over 30$
Key Buying Prices
1.8-1.9 USD Per Key
Payment Methods Available
Paypal (All will be sent as F&F)
How to Contact
Add my skype: destuctible[H] SUPER SUPER Cheap main Account!!! [NA] [W] Skinsin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I want to trade my account that has 111 champions, 30+ skins and is ranked B2, for CS:GO skin(s), I'm looking for anywhere 35+ please make offers to me on skype or here, I cannot post screenshots right now but will when SUPER SUPER Cheap main Account!!! [NA]in League of Legends Marketplace - I want to sell my account that has 111 champions, 30+ skins and is ranked B2, I'm looking for anywhere 35+ please make offers to me on skype or here, I cannot post screenshots right now but will when I get home if needed
Showing the 5 most recent posts.