Posts by Vexome

5 posts total, newest first.

Unable to load language error, when trying to run the "client-release.swf"in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=inujoshua101;13355771]Are you running wserver and server on admin? (right click, run as admin) That's the only thing i got :P sorry if im not any help xD[/QUOTE] yh im running both on admin - - - Updated - - - Unable to load language [EN]in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I know this post i like a year old, but this is the exact same problem i have. I changed my port to 8080 because 80 is being used by something in my system (PID 4). I'm also using FSOD, and when i run both wserver and se[Help] Pserver port 80 is occupied, cant start listening. Any fix to this?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - After loads of trial and error i found a fix eventually. Before you rebuild the solution, find a file called Server in VS, double click it, and change the port accordingly. Then rebuild the solution and it should work, aUnable to load language error, when trying to run the "client-release.swf"in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I'm using FSOD to try run a private server, but when i open the .swf with the wserver and server.exe running, i get this error. I've tried the global settings and %appdata% macromedia fix and none of them work, any sugge[Help] Pserver port 80 is occupied, cant start listening. Any fix to this?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I'm trying to create a pserver, but whenever i try run server.exe, i get this error. In XAMPP i changed my port to 8080, because when it was 80 apache wouldn't even start. I followed a guide on youtube when doing this, t

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Talk with us