Posts by Tofee
33 posts total, newest first.
Paysafecard 10Euroin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I buy this! whats your skype?[B]h1z1 steam giftin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Phantox;10130688]alright i can get it now
Skype: Kataz316
Price: 20[/QUOTE]
EDIT: Hes too lazy for waiting middleman
So still looking to buy[B]h1z1 steam giftin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Phantox;10130360]I might be able to sell you a copy but unconfirmed yet waiting for paypal to stop being a lazy fuck ill contact you when I have it.[/QUOTE]
okay :)
/2 short -.-[B]h1z1 steam giftin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=iPatientZero;10128833]Why not just buy it from steam itself?
I don't think anyone will be selling this game yet.[/QUOTE]
Because my visa credit card or either paypal won't let me put 20 euros to my steam it just Buying all paysafes via paypalin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=FrosK;10128175]
so for 25 euros how much would you give me?[/QUOTE]
something around 20.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.