Posts by filipedbc
4 posts total, newest first.
Good Teamspeak Sellers! [Commision Basis]in Work & Job Offers - [QUOTE=Heaven;12226459] filipedbc
You willing to advertise it on your internet? Or MPGH?
How much of the interest are you paying?[/QUOTE]
Add me on skype so we can talkGood Teamspeak Sellers! [Commision Basis]in Work & Job Offers - Hello guys, I am looking for people to be salesmen to sell Teamspeak 3 Servers. The servers are hosted at UK and are very good quality. Currently we are hosting 8-10 servers and we are looking to expand our business.
Teamspeak 3 Server - TS3in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Skype: filipedbc
Waiting for your contact!Teamspeak 3 Server - TS3in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi, I have some TS3 Server for sale.
32 Slots
15€ per 6 months
25€ per year
Every server includes the following features:
- Server admin
- server location in Europe
- good pings
- 99% uptime
- no advertisinghello guysin Member Introduction & Return - hi guys, I have some european Teamspeak 3 servers to sell for a good price :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.