Posts by Great Barrier

275 posts total, newest first.

Unban appeal: Oliboli8769in Staff Disputes - Hi, This is my appeal to unban my main Oliboli8769 Last year I went onto my laptop and discovered I'd been hacked on MPGH, and had lots of unusual Skype messages. I believe this is because I'd stupidly registered oGrimoire 3.3 for macin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - [QUOTE=wayne250;13297692]people like me who bots as crazy af should also have the chance to use this awesome new bot. i do hope someone make a version for this for mac just like le bot 8.4 (mac) by Oliboli8769[/QUOTE] H(Possible Botter) who tries to lynch other botters.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - [QUOTE=DukLMAO;13197559]Glad to see you're still around ;) I msgd hunter asking what happened to you but turns out you're still here standing :D[/QUOTE] Ayy! Good to hear from you too. Yep still hanging around every now (Possible Botter) who tries to lynch other botters.in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Not as bad as Maxijack, one of the most popular AQW youtubers - well, he used to be. He created a video bitching about how 'botting was ruining the game' and how bad it is. What he kept from his fans was that he used tIs Magus discontinued?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - [QUOTE=MGanuslange;13147816]I am not blaming him for discontinuing it, that is totally understandable, but I do not understand why he did not even make a small announcement: "Discontinued due to lack of interest". People

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?