Posts by viener
23 posts total, newest first.
Chegg Study Premium Accounts | $1.50 | BTCin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - vouch, legit and responds asapFilehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Othersin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Vouch, was patient and sold me a BitDefender key with no issues :)Doing Fitbits| Taking Paypal and BTCin User Services - Vouch, he gave me confirmation shortly after paying him. Very responsive, I'll post a pic once it comes :)Fitbitlo's Surge SE Servicein User Services - [QUOTE=cpugeek;11328855]
Sorry Fitbitlo, MPGh does not work this way. If ordered is canceled you will have to either refund or redo the order[/QUOTE]
"The ToS I put in there is for the people who like sending many fitbAmazon Gift Cards 80% with Paypalin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - We will be conducting this transaction through Paypal.
I will not go first unless you are well trusted.
I need about $50 as of now, may need up to $150 later on.
My Skype is andrew.vien
Showing the 5 most recent posts.