Posts by RAPEYDOLPHIN
15 posts total, newest first.
CSGO EC DMA by ekknodin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=lordgodd;15358932]This is a warning to all unsuspecting buyers for DMA cheats.
Please do your research before you purchase any cheat. Most of these "coders" are purely pasting cheats and selling it to unsuspectOsiris 18.01.2020 EXTRA & Injector (Extra Junk Code and VAC-Proof Algorithm at bothin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - even with another injector its the dll thats fuckedOsiris 21/11/2019in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Got banned after 1 day use with this, I didn't even play mm I was on a community server, can't tell if this is your cheat or 1nternals but his didnt get me banned.Internal Multi-Hack [12/9/18]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Dude I have used the first one for 2 days and the second one for 2 days, send me yalls settings and I will see what is different because my shit works fine.Internal Multi-Hack [12/9/18]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=mistyy27;13919503]This hack is good but it has got me banned on 3 accounts do not use it gets your account untrusted thanks for ban bud :)[/QUOTE]
tf are yall using? triggerbot without delay? I have been using th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.