Posts by CaptainOG
5 posts total, newest first.
My Radiant Bow for a Radiant Melee (BOTH MAXED OUT)in Trove Marketplace - I'm looking for a Radiant Melee max pearled and 5*
293101Flux & Glim, great prices! (0.25/1K - 0.08/1K)in Trove Marketplace - Vouch! Right after i paid him I received the flux, thank you!Trove Cheat Table 07/24/2015in Trove Hacks & Cheats - I keep getting this, "windows cannot access the specified device path or file. you may not have the appropriate permission to access the item"
I disabled anti virus and still nothingPean's AHK "Triggerbot" aka Colorbot extensionin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'm using windows 8Pean's AHK "Triggerbot" aka Colorbot extensionin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I only want to use this with AWP, but when i aim in and press the key it shoots as soon as i press the key. So like i aim in with awp, i dont move cursor then I press the button 4 on my mouse(i switched it to the numpad
Showing the 5 most recent posts.