Posts by x12
2,958 posts total, newest first.
[H] PayPal [Want] Bitcoin - Long Term Supplier 7%in Currency Exchange - Not looking to bump this unnecessarily, but I already got sorted now /gewd
Please don't add me anymore, I'll bump this thread if I need another supplier again!![W]Paypal(FNF) [H]Bitcoin Cheap Price of 13% Feein Currency Exchange - [QUOTE=chief33;14961719]Trading BTC/Paypal. 10%[/QUOTE]
Added you on IM /gewdOffice 2021 (Windows and MAC) | Windows 11 HOME/PRO | 🛡️Bitdefender🛡️3000+ Reviewsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added, got in contact and received my keys all within an hour. Thanks a bunch /gewd[Discussion] Official Bitcoin Price Discussion Threadin Cryptocurrency Talk - [QUOTE=HALOS117;14114968]What is your prediction? Do you feel a 2020 or so blow up? or is it going to simmer and die?[/QUOTE]
Everything else blew up, the whole world is currently blowing up. But stonks only go up so [H] PayPal [Want] Bitcoin - Long Term Supplier 7%in Currency Exchange - Pretty easy, looking for BTC, up to 500$ daily.
Long term supplier preferred.
6%.
Hit me up
Showing the 5 most recent posts.