Posts by xesoc
490 posts total, newest first.
Information on any releases?in CrossFire Discussions - Hey guys, I've been apart of MPGH for a very long time lol. I haven't been on crossfire in a while, I noticed its been a while since hacks have been released. Is there anyway if any one knows of hacks being released anytLoad up problems!in CrossFire Help - Hey guys! I've been having problems with when I try to join a game, I get the loading up screen then it freezes. Like I hit join games, and right before I'm in the game it freezes on that screen.. No hacks being used wheCan any one give me help. account.in CrossFire Discussions - I need a account y'all.. Don't care what rank.. Just need a acc with a m4.. or ak. or k2. or sg552. I just came back, and don't remember any of my stuff.. Be appreciated a lot.Xebec 25 Free Accountsin CrossFire Discussions - [QUOTE=Xebec;7767400]
=[ are u sure cause i know its there i saw it /fosho ?[/QUOTE]
Hey man, can you help me with the cristan account pm me or something? in bad bad need of a cc with a gun on it. like a m4 or someXebec 25 Free Accountsin CrossFire Discussions - Cristan email acc. doesn't work. thanks for these tho!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.