Posts by zedkk
26 posts total, newest first.
Gold Medal Hack.in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - why is Threadstarter banned?Steam Games' Hour Boosterin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - can i use this program on my iphone7?? I need to shut off my computer when I goes to sleep :-/Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=gerassss;12532631]Yea... , i will :)
- - - Updated - - -
->
[Offsets]
m_dwClientState = 0x5CA514
m_dwLocalPlayer = 0xAA66D4
m_dwEntityList = 0x4AC9154
m_dwGlowObject = 0x4FE39FC
m_dwForceJumpInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - if i just wanna use glow hack how should i edit my config? just delete away all the skin ?
E.g
_dwClientState = 0x5CA514
m_dwLocalPlayer = 0xAA66D4
m_dwEntityList = 0x4AC9154
m_dwGlowObject = 0x4FE39FC
m_dwFoPolyYemiez - GlowESP, Radar, Triggerbot, and semi-perfect bhopin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Yemiez;12528942]Untrusted is something on my behalf, but have you used any other cheats in the past?[/QUOTE]
nope from the time of release I was only using this on this account. I own multiple accounts but only t
Showing the 5 most recent posts.