Posts by King7
15 posts total, newest first.
King7 D3D [26-01-2009]in WarRock - International Hacks - up :cybo: aaaaaaaWriteASM fuction?in WarRock Discussions - Write asm = Read of byte and address :(
that is bad
Make Much crash to hack beacuse u tell all time to make on and off functions
but if you use assembler the read of address is only 1 time and hack work perfect ^King7 D3D [26-01-2009]in WarRock - International Hacks - [quote=helger;1483057]2 virus scans and too good for public(opk)[/quote]
I Never put virus to hack, all used my hack ;)King7 D3D [26-01-2009]in WarRock - International Hacks - =|King7 D3D|=
http://i50.tinypic.com/2vtqkgg.jpg
Credit To Friend
Insano7
Maxn
NoName
Neo.I.I.I
Ita
Se non lo avete installate il Net Fremework 3,5 and 2,0
O Provato l'hack un paio di minuti Provatela e fatemi saKing7 Mpgh.NeT Barin WarRock - International Hacks - lmao :D make me more thanks !!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.