Posts by iiDeno
6 posts total, newest first.
PolyLoader help needed!in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=kkshek98;10466499]yes i have skype: kkshek84
add me[/QUOTE]
Friend request has been sent.PolyLoader help needed!in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=kkshek98;10466252]iiDeno for more information you may look here:[/QUOTE]
Would you happen to have a Skype? I prefer not to do this alone :P Not the best with computers and I don't want to mess something up!PolyLoader help needed!in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=kkshek98;10462930]I need solution for this too![/QUOTE]
Have you figured anything out? I've been looking into it and I can't seem to find a fix to this. I'm thinking about just purchasing hacks.PolyLoader help needed!in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hello everyone, I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the incorrect part of the forums I recently joined two days ago but I've had an account on here for some time. Anyways, I've been having some problems compiling things witMerccy's PolyLoader 2.0in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=SleepySheepeh;10460961]gyazo(.)com/de79138cf4dd3ad9ada8a018e4075043
Proof that it doesnt work and its pissing me off[/QUOTE]
We seem to be having the same problem, if you've got a solution of some sort would you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.