Posts by DragonHunt
15 posts total, newest first.
CoD4 No Recoilin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [quote=vinogradne;1179129]Undetected? Say this is only for MP5?[/quote]
It will work for all the weaponsCoD4 No Recoilin Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - It's a long time ago since I've logged in here but maybe you will see me more...
Anyways I'm going to share my No Recoil hack written in C++
Supported versions: 1.0 - 1.5 - 1.7
You first need to start the game aDragon's Pc Hacker 1.2in General - Hey guys I've been developing my hacking tool and I just wanted to show my hacking tool
I hope you love my hack... :p
I made this hack my self and not leached some where
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynevrjvls0g&fmt=C++ Winsock Hookin C++/C Programming - I fixed already but error but now I need to manage to send packets using the injected .dll
In the processC++ Winsock Hookin C++/C Programming - I'm having now a working Injection .dll and I can inject it now to the process with my program but I seriuosly need to know now how to send packets
example..
L2Dragon Packet Hacker -> Get Function Send -> Injection.dll
Showing the 5 most recent posts.