Posts by Teal'c
242 posts total, newest first.
Need Participation Agreement Written. I thinkin General - [QUOTE=HeroicXPharaoh;13698610]Just don't be faggots and if one guy breaks the rules then beat him to death or something[/QUOTE]
Oi nah, that's what I said, but they petty.
If someone could lock this thread now, that wNeed Participation Agreement Written. I thinkin General - G'day.
Mates and I recently saw the movie TAG, and
we're wanting to basically start the same thing within our
group of friends.
What we want, I believe, is a 'Participation Agreement' written
up outlining rules[💸𝗦𝗶𝗹𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝟭💸] 📀16 USD inventory 📀 | 5y.v.coin | 9 Y/O steam|113h 🔴PP✔BTC🔵in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Interested. Added you.PayPal|BTC Uber's Premium Accounts| 50+ Sites | SkyGo | Netflix | Spotify | Fubo| NBCin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - +vouch
Streaming account worked for 4 months without any problems.
Had ONE trouble after 4 months and he fixed it up immediately for me.
Highly recommend.GodBoost | MM Rank Boosting Service | Fast&Cheapin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Cannot find you on Skype. I am interested. Please add me if you could: Forsanton
Showing the 5 most recent posts.