Posts by DabestJohn
62 posts total, newest first.
E3 LIVE- XBOX, thoughts?in General - [QUOTE=Drama;11715856]E3!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT GAME is currently getting your interest?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jjoq7snv24I[/QUOTE]
I jizzed when I saw the Halo Wars 2 gameplayHALO WARS 2 bbyin General - I shit my pants when I watched that trailer. How has everyone else handled this news?I thought I could escape, but oh well.in Member Introduction & Return - I'm back in the time-warp boi's.Yo, what happened to the online MBAM Premium keygen?in General - I've been looking all over the ********* and I can't seem to find it... Was it shutdown or something? Maybe I'm just crazy and nobody has any idea what I'm talking about.C++ Keyloggerin General Hacking - [QUOTE=TyrellWantsHacks;10025541]Wait, I don't understand?
Noob :(
--------
I Pasted the code into Notepad ++, what now, I have saved a copy, but it's .txt. How do I run it?[/QUOTE]
I believe you change it into a .bat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.