Posts by eusebiu_a
213 posts total, newest first.
ESP for MW3 1.4xxxin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Use the search button.Thanks.Help guys! I've been tracked!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - Dude, chill, I did lvl 70 prestige 10 like 2 years ago and nothing happened, nothing will happen, no one check leaderbords or shit, and only the host that held the mod can get banned so ur safe, chill manBF3 or MW3?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - [quote=Sir Ragealot;5278627]Tactical nuke is noob.
Camp 25 kills then gameover.[/quote]
How the hell did you get minion .....Battlefield vs. CoDin General - Told you, glad u understood (;BF3 or MW3?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - B4M I am just bored of cod and I can play mw3 cracked by alteriw, bf3 wown't be cracked so K.O son!!! >.>
Showing the 5 most recent posts.