Posts by Rucka
7 posts total, newest first.
Amazon Reviews | Get Paid to Type!in User Services - Bump! Always fun to have new people!
http://i.imgur.com/QTgafy5.png
http://i.imgur.com/e5zAszb.pngNeed cod aw hacks for Xboxin User Services - [QUOTE=Water Melon;10284600]I was talking about hacking my account on a Xbox 360 then transferring that to the Xbox one[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Water Melon;10289873]Bump bump bump[/QUOTE]
I already told you:
[QUOTE=Cursed!;10SE services, anyone whos not busy!in User Services - [QUOTE=JTAW;10287472]
Being a nice guy and being able to SE are two different things. I just don't like seeing people who have no idea what they're doing fuck up other people's addresses, accounts etc.[/QUOTE]
You're oScam via PM?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [QUOTE=Rapt0r;10289002]i don't know it's bannable oh well[/QUOTE]
Good bye. /rektPS3/PS4 Accountsin Playstation Marketplace - [QUOTE=mrclassy;10288713]how much is the last of us?[/QUOTE]
Since this is a dead section, you should probably mention him. /gewd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.