Posts by GBCbacon
4 posts total, newest first.
Phoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - UC am I right? lolPhoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=alexalex9998;10291608]nO, I HAVE A GOOD PC[/QUOTE]
Install windows higher than XP. idk what to tell you, the hacks work fine, perfect for me. windows 8.1 ....Phoenix T_T 3.0 Alphain Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=alexalex9998;10291490]Is there any way to make the in game text not fuzzy? I cant read anything.[/QUOTE] for starters, a good pc.I search for Xbox360 a Ai bots menu or mod withuot Jtag/RGH plsin Xbox Hacking - You can use USB save mods but, there are no MM hacks like the ones you're talking about without a JTAG or an infection. I recommend that you look up a few tutorials on how to JTAG. Trust me, it's easier than it seems. /bMulti-Hack Beta by Turb0z [Aimbot/Aim Assistant/Triggerbot/ESP/RCS]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=miinotfit;10240633]I tried to do it on Win8.1 - 64 bit. But it doesn't work. :/ Any[/QUOTE]
Well I have windows 8.1 w/64 bit too, works for me... not an OS issue.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.