Posts by wesleyftw
22 posts total, newest first.
sell acc 29lvin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Since retail codes expired, is it still possible to get them?Addies.in WarRock - International Hacks - Hi, I was going to attempt to make my first hack but I don't have addies, can someone please post them? Thanks in advance!boboWarrock Hack (Error 0X00...)in WarRock Discussions - Ok, I didn't fix it but I learned how to run the hack anyway. First download PerX injector which runs on XP, put the hack on the list and put it on automatic injection. In the top where it says Process put, WarRock.exe. Kriss Super V? x6? WTF?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - You should share some ZP lolHelp me out with Hacks!in WarRock - International Hacks - When ever I try to run a .exe injector I get the following message in an error:
"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application."
Anyone know how to solve this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.