Posts by Seagal90
121 posts total, newest first.
Commander in Chief I (CIC1)in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Well.I have spent over that amount in permanent weapons alone:)
- - - Updated - - -
But if your interested the lowest would be $50/babaCommander in Chief I (CIC1)in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling a clean Commander in Chief I (CIC1) account for Combat Arms.I want $100 for it via PayPal friends & family.Once.I receive the money you can send me your email and.I will switch out mine with yours and you own it.LT General For Salein Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - I have a LT General account for sale.It has some perms but nothing major.However,it is at 71% so its close to the General rank.If you are looking to get to GOA fast with out all the hard work than buy this account:).I waLOOKING FOR COMBAT ARMS ACCin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hi,I have a Three Star LT General for sale but.I want two $25.00 nx cards for it.The account is at 71% so its almost a General rankboboMajor 3rs Many Permsin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - My Skype is steven.seagal68
Showing the 5 most recent posts.