Posts by Sirsyorrz
109 posts total, newest first.
Account with high hours but no ranks?? >profit?in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - bump..still looking for anyone that would be interested in this.Account with high hours but no ranks?? >profit?in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=artzyhswag;10446784]Where can I contact you we could make a pretty good deal..?[/QUOTE]
Or on skype - SirsyorrAccount with high hours but no ranks?? >profit?in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=artzyhswag;10446784]Where can I contact you we could make a pretty good deal..?[/QUOTE]
My steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/Sirsyorrz/
You can see in the past week I have gained 150hours yet only opened csgCSGO public rank scanner?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10443795]What do you mean with rank scanner?
ESP's that display enemies their rank?[/QUOTE]
I was thinking of something outside of csgo (kinda) that would scan there profile or such and it would show / teAccount with high hours but no ranks?? >profit?in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Still want to know if anyone will buy this? if not I'll probably buy myself a alt and do this myself and take screenshots and such just incase for the future when I sell this :> need the proof ay /fmm
Showing the 5 most recent posts.