Posts by Shaadyo
47 posts total, newest first.
How much would this account cost?in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=Dracikhax;10381273]
Personal opinion here,
I'd say max you'd get like $50-60. Reason being is people usually buy Steam accounts to abuse them and get them banned beyond shit.[/QUOTE]
If you want the scammer to How much would this account cost?in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - So this is my account, but I am wondering how much would it be if I sold it for keys/real money.
I have a VAC on csgo. Steam db calculator says :
51 games with a total value of
$538
value with sales
$152
CheTF2 Wallhack VAC Undetected FOREVER v4.5 & v6in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - What's tf2?Xeon Resolver [Skype Program]in General Game Hacking - Hello, this is a Xeon Resolver which is basically a program for skype.
Features:
- Skype Resolver
- IP 2 Skype
- DB Lookup
- DNS Resolver
- IP Pinger
- Email 2 Skype
- Port Scanner
- GeoIP
- URL Shortener
- HTML Paster
BHop with Auto-Strafe?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Can anyone make/know a Bunny Hop with Auto-Strafe that can be used in AutoHotKey?
Thanks in advance :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.