Posts by DasBlaLP23
13 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishbot v1.4.6 - Must I say more?in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11097437]Well, I did it when I was fishing which I am no longer doing. Some said they banned the mani others say no.[/QUOTE]
It is safe... REALLY Safe i did it all the night through with 2 Alt accounts no Nippy's Fishbot v1.4.6 - Must I say more?in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11095745]omg I spent over hr on this. Come to find out its all a pointer thing. I had the wrong one.
Here change the pointer in the config to 0x00AF36BC and it will work.
Man I even went as far as a wNippy's Fishbot v1.4.6 - Must I say more?in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11095571]Maybe I was wrong. The offsets have not changed they still work but it is reporting unknown liquid type which is odd.[/QUOTE]
ok but why does it say i am not fishing but i am?Nippy's Fishbot v1.4.6 - Must I say more?in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=toemik;11095475]Are you a Windows Insider? I am, and I'm using Windows 10 as well. When I upgraded to the latest insider build the bot stopped working for me, too. I ended up reformatting back to build 10240 (the Nippy's Fishbot v1.4.6 - Must I say more?in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;11095435]Try this, Go in game with bot running and hit numberpad 1 key
Tell me what it does.
Does it cast the line? Does it tell you the liquid type?[/QUOTE]
Casts the line but does not tell me what liqui
Showing the 5 most recent posts.