Posts by 'Jay
22 posts total, newest first.
Garrys mod update ChangeLogin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - This is for those who have too much autism to go on the change log through steam /gewd
+1 for support of mpgh2Score.net Minigames Chat Sound Spamin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=tdsx;10276188]jesus christ this is awful[/QUOTE]
Yes it is highly unefficient2Score.net Minigames Chat Sound Spamin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - I didn't have anything to do with this but put it here. Sure go ahead and say I "bought it" or stole it or something, ffs.
Enjoy.
The script spams chat phrases that have soundfiles assigned to them
ServerIP: 46.105.Find this exploitin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=Im Friendly;10271498]woah took you 2 weeks to come up with something[/QUOTE]
Ive been banned...Find this exploitin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=TheRealFuckingDeagler;10213355]lmao when someone linked me this dumb video I thought "maybe hey this retard might have actually found something or figured how to paste properly" but I decided to just label it as a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.