Posts by Dimzin
7 posts total, newest first.
Hey there, need a new graphic card...could use some suggestions.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - After the whole 3.5GB's of useable memory fiasco, I'm kinda hesitant to recommend this card. But, Seeing as how my initial plan was to SLI it and I STILL haven't found it necessary to do so, I'd STILL recommend this cardHey there, need a new graphic card...could use some suggestions.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - Lol, my mustang has the same engine as my grandpas pickup truck. His truck was lots cheaper, doesn't mean they're the same though.Which mousemat do you use?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - Razer Vespula dual sided gaming mat.
One side's reallllly smooth and the other has a slight texture to it.
Give my mouse a push and it'll glide right across the textured side.
Little bit costly for a mat though (You cHey there, need a new graphic card...could use some suggestions.in Computer Builds & Upgrades - Don't forget the FTW edition...What MOUSE do you guys use?in Computer Builds & Upgrades - R.A.T. 9 (Original Series)
Razer Vespula pad
Showing the 5 most recent posts.