Posts by GeorgeDG
13 posts total, newest first.
Teabag 133in Call of Duty 13 - Infinite Warfare - I've heard that you can get VAC banned on steam now, is it true?Loader getting detected as a fake virus?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hi, I recently made a loader for my cheat and it keeps getting detected as a MSIL/Hoax.FakeHack.AXA by Eset Nod32 but I can't figure out why.
Maybe some of you guys know what causes that?
Thanks.Decent open source internal (.dll) mod menu?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Tutorials - [QUOTE=enough007;13085940]Sudomod but it's a private project.[/QUOTE]
I'm looking for something OPEN SOURCE and that can be INJECTED. I've seen mods based on sudomod in which you need to add the .dll's to the game foldeDecent open source internal (.dll) mod menu?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Tutorials - Hi, I want to start learning how to make my own mod menus, since there is a risk using somebody else's. I have made my own injector and I have a bit of knowledge with internal hacks from CS:GO, so I'm asking you guys, whPeople boost 50k+ hours a month?!in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - But how do I make a bot play multiple games? I managed to make my own NodeJS bot and even if I put all the games IDs in a table or just start the script twice with different game IDs, it still plays 1 game?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.