Posts by adhslax4
13 posts total, newest first.
Nxin Combat Arms Help - What rank are you? You have to be a certain rank to use credit. SSG1 I believe.JA v1.4 - JAimbot | JAimbot | JAimbotin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - The servers are down or something and have been for the past hour or so.Cannot connect to server :(in Combat Arms Help - Yeah they were doing some emergency maintenance or something.TnT Chams Working Fully!in Combat Arms Discussions - Hmmm i was using em after the patch so not patched? idk i'll test in a bit and post results.
Edit: tried and they d/ced me :(. I may try again tomorrow or something.TnT Chams Working Fully!in Combat Arms Discussions - It works for me fine. I have vista 32 bit and run perx and ca on windows 2000 compatibility. I put the d3d9 then the TNT hack and then bypass.
Edit: Also run perx and CA as an admin on vista. Or else nothing works.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.