Posts by Venipa
11 posts total, newest first.
EU Gold 50M - 100Min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - i want to buy 50 to 100m gold in Vindictus (EU)
write your rate per €League of Legends: Voice Changer - 8.xin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ppsdsa;14121990]Force the download of this program to the windows10 and Chrome.
What should I do?[/QUOTE]
No virus included, if you click on the download it downloads obviously...Best Spam Toolin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - https://i.mavis.moe/f/Jeb0JFKqxZ/notepad-2018-12-20-11-40-35.png
well thats unfortunateLeague of Legends: Voice Changer - 8.xin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hiroshi7;14034275]I've tried to change from en to kr, but nothing changed.
The version 8.22[/QUOTE]
KR has been blocked in your Region. (Like Garena you cant switch to specific Languages).
Next Update will changLeague of Legends: Voice Changer - 8.xin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Hiroshi7;14034245]It doesn't work[/QUOTE]
What did you tried to change? Which Client did you use?
I've tested it today changed from en to jp.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.