Posts by pandaguyxd
130 posts total, newest first.
Get from nothing to a knife EASY!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - BUMP! Add me on skype pandaguyxd1Bayonet DDPAT FT with MW condition!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Trading this beautiful knife for 24 keys (2k Below market)
Inspect it on my steam: /id/easysnipe/
Skype: pandaguyxd1Get from nothing to a knife EASY!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - FINALLY GOT IT!!
I got this sexy beast FT full FN with big amount of green for 85% market XDDDDDD
http://i.imgur.com/50qbf3T.png Cyan0gen all my customers payed with paypal ;). I made all by myselfGet from nothing to a knife EASY!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=pandaguyxd;10521123]Bet 1 awp asiimov BS to change its look on fnatic vs acer, almost lost it but at finally I got a %45 condition one :P
I'm tottally out of betting #4ever[/QUOTE]
Preatty much the road is finisNice AK Vulcan&AWP Redline for keys!in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - 1xAk Vulcan FT with 4 dreamhack 2014 navi and good look b/o 12 keys
1xAWP Redline FT 84% condition b/o 3 keys
Both skins has very good look, want keys!
Add me: steamcommunity.com/id/easysnipe/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.