Posts by omgnonework
5 posts total, newest first.
Crash's Menu Hack v2 - [ Custom RGB Chams / Custom PTC commands ]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=spirtboymad1;2324387]Thanked and Rep+ =] What is prediction?[/quote]
makes enemy movements choppy, helps aim a bit but then the character teleports forward an inch... so its good for sniping I guess.
What CodeDemon's Hotkey Pub v0.3 NA [Updated with Goodies!]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=kinohacker;2316288]Thank You !!!!! 1000000000000000000000000xxx times ....
Gracias !!![/quote]
I like how you didn't push the thanks button :)
OT: Looks good, gonna try it since nothing else is working for Fire God Hack Production v1.9 MENU HACK [ EU / NA]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - D/Cs right before login screen, assuming it's detected on XP 32 bit.How to be pro (real)in Combat Arms Tutorials - I see to many people failing miserably, asking what weapon is best. Well, the first tip is don't listen to anybody when they recommend weapons, except for me. Hypocrit? I know, the reason I say it is because some people Would it be not ok/illegal. please helpin Combat Arms Discussions - well, first things first. Is this information able to do anything important? If it is, what can it do?
If you can disable HackShield by altering some of the code then don't release it.
Also, if all you have is the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.