Posts by TrioAU
370 posts total, newest first.
Can Valve create a software to end all hacking?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Why would they stop all hacks from being used in the first place? they earn so much money off hackers because they get banned and the addiction they purchase more accountsSpawn Glitch TuT **De-Rank without getting banned!in Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - not patched.Spawn any where after each roundin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE=SoFreshLulz;10880362]Fuck you for releasing this method. If it wasn't patched, it is now[/QUOTE]
lmfao sparkles showed it off and got it patched not me idiot.I have a code, How can i run it ?in Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - he copy and pasted the code just let him figure it out than when he gets a ban he can learn that he has to know c++ or w/e first.Marketplace botin Counter-Strike 2 Help - Hi so I want to know if there is any way I can make a bot that will purchase bulk trading cards, I dont want it to buy it as soon as its listed at a lower price I just want to be able to buy entire packs without going th
Showing the 5 most recent posts.