Posts by toby2449
281 posts total, newest first.
[PC] DynProducts - |CHEAPEST & SAFE| $3.90 Lifetime WARRANTY = ACCOUNT REPLACEin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - +rep Trustworthy and fast
https://image.prntscr.com/image/gQgpOe05Qi2xQM_hScbP5A.pnghow to make items for a new specific classin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Yasuos;13522796]so i have made a class the gunslinger and i want a new weapon type gun and a scope which increases the range of the guns (if thats possible)[/QUOTE]
Anything is possible. <SlotType></SlotType> is Need help with VPSin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=Spectre_11;13518740]If you need a developer I have developed for many servers, and even owned a couple myself, I can write commands behaviors add items etc, add me on dscord and i will help dev if you would like Sserver.exe doesnt load sfxin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - The sfx has nothing to do with why your blackscreening. You must of fucked up somewhere in the xml file. Behaviors are all on wServer and wouldn't interfere with server.exe.Event Spawn Rate?in Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - [QUOTE=KiD_CuDi_;13500114]I managed to figure out where it was:
https://i.gyazo.com/c3457e18aaa0f619e3186c80e58bb281.png
But since im not good at coding im still confused with how I would setup a timer. All Ive managed
Showing the 5 most recent posts.