Posts by KingKull2112
11 posts total, newest first.
Hosting a FREE drop lobbyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - [QUOTE=xXCH40SXx;10788960]+rep, thank you, went from being broke, now i have over 10 millions and all the sick ass cars[/QUOTE]
To clarify, I don't have the power to spawn in cars, he bought them with the money I gave hHosting a FREE drop lobbyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - If you want me to host a lobby, send me a message on Social Club, I'll add you and invite you next time I'm onlineHosting a FREE drop lobbyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - REMINDER: I WILL NOT ADD YOU ON MY STEAM ACCOUNT UNLESS I KNOW YOU FROM OUTSIDE OF MPGHHosting a FREE drop lobbyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - [QUOTE=ronanodufaigh;10787784]heya, hit me up on social club RonanDuffy0 ;)[/QUOTE]
You're gonna have to add me, I'm gonna forget this is here as soon as I leaveHosting a FREE drop lobbyin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - [QUOTE=kevi3434;10780960]So Rockstar can't detect the money you picked up was actually spawned in?[/QUOTE]
Not really, the worst that will happen is they reset your money to 0
Edit: But if you spend it, they can't take
Showing the 5 most recent posts.