Posts by dkauger
11 posts total, newest first.
Vortech Recruiting!in CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising - Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Clan Home (http://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=57891)
Please join my clan. We are new. I know this is a hacking website but I am looking for legit playersencore...in CrossFire Glitches - [quote=ddsaasdd;1475194]can u give me the fullbright hack[/quote]
I know the guy who's video this is and he uses D_X_T Vip.Wich aim do you use?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Kaiserr;1370499]ur a mod dumbass u can delete his post[/quote]
Don't call a mod dumbass. That's one of the easiest ways to get banned.Wich aim do you use?in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=cariokao;1368307]Type 1 - Normal
Type 2 - Normal + little point in the middle
Type 3 - Circle[/quote]
Type 3 Blue.NO HACKSin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Everyone complains about how there are no hacks that work. Get some skills for once. I realize that I hack but I am decent at the game and I don't cry here because none work. Thank me and post if you agree that it's gett
Showing the 5 most recent posts.