Posts by Nightsbale
27 posts total, newest first.
NightWare xHair overlayin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Its not where my csgo crosshair is? help?Any better scripts than Peans?in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - Are there any better scripts than Peans recoil? Just wondering :)PolyHack Suite v2.1Fixed [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Synargie, how do you set your own keys? I tried editing the .ini file but didnt work, I dont know the F1 keys numbers, I tried saying F1 in there but doesnt work that way..PolyHack Suite v2.1Fixed [Radar, Triggerbot, ESP, RCS] - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Hey whats the codes for F1-F9 for the polyhack ini? jw Cant really make any keys work without those..clockwork's tiny hacks #12din Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Why does my client close with this new version? After like a hour and I got to reopen.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.