Posts by Killozoid
11 posts total, newest first.
HELP!!!!in Hack Requests - Hey ya'll I need a little assist here.
I recently dl project 64k emu on my laptop and I don't know how to make it work online. Does anyone know?Mugging linkin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Gladiatus Server 12 - (http://s12.gladiatus.com/game/c.php?uid=103076)
Here's my link!Mugging linkin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Hi I am going to post my gladiatus mugging link here feel free to post yours to.
It does nothing to you other than give you a somewhat annoying message and it helps me slightly with my game.
Help a brother out!
Gladiatus BoTin Hack Requests - ... Maybe I am a dumbass but is there a "hacking gladiatus for idiots" guide? I don't write code so this bot is a little out of my league... Is it in the form of an executable file yet?marijuanain United States of America - Although I fully agree about the drug dealer thing :) Don't want him going broke :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.