Posts by Asis the Autist
20 posts total, newest first.
Selling MR23 accountin WarFrame Hacks & Cheats - MR23, nearly all frames forma'd, tons of formad weapons, tons of weapon slots
Archwing items forma'd
All large restores (except shield)
75m+ credits
Prime Access:
valkyr
banshee
ember
frost
nekros
vauban
300+Jordans Menu v1.3 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - I'll say this again.
When you post "i got banned!!!" please post what you DID with the hack, where you INJECTED the hack, and if whether or not people got mad and you suspect they reported you or not.Jordans Menu v1.2 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - tip: when posting "i got banned", at least post info. what you did, how you injected, etc. Please.Jordans Menu v1.2 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jinxy69;11274165]My Ban:
Lets just dispel a couple of falsehoods shall we.
First of all, location. I was in a private room, the only other people in that room were two friends (they're friends in real life too, Jordans Menu v1.2 [1.31|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=16crashbox;11269494]Okay, let me explain. I am not stupid, nor am I responsible for getting banned. I literally injected the hack, DIDN'T TURN ANYTHING ON. and got banned. The owner should compensate me for not up
Showing the 5 most recent posts.