Posts by Blueros
21 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO CD-Keys - Cheap - Deals - 100% Working . no bullshitin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=jacktrix;10264082]where do u get the key ?
will it get revoked ?[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE=Moona;10264087]Actually i'm wondering the same[/QUOTE]
Its all legal , i just get them very cheap
100% Working , no bullshit .CS:GO CD-Keys - Cheap - Deals - 100% Working . no bullshitin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Alot in stock !CS:GO CD-Keys - Cheap - Deals - 100% Working . no bullshitin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Alot in stock !CS:GO CD-Keys - Cheap - Deals - 100% Working . no bullshitin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Available .CS:GO CD-Keys - Cheap - Deals - 100% Working . no bullshitin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Poxer;10262425]
Can I get the key and make the gift in my inventory ? cause I already have it but want it in my inventory ![/QUOTE]
I dont think you can , im not sure
Showing the 5 most recent posts.