Posts by Justin8er21
14 posts total, newest first.
NotFire - Multi Hack - updatedin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ThunderWarfare;10777270]Thanks you guys :D[/QUOTE]
Always glad to help :DA bit Smarter : Multihack 1.3in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Eternality;10777263]wait how is there color in your console window, i'm getting mind fucked right now :confused:[/QUOTE]
Pretty much the same way the quote does "[COLOR="Black"]. Color attributes are specified byNotFire - Multi Hack - updatedin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=ThunderWarfare;10777235]Hmmm. Interesting. What type of coding do you have to learn to code something like this? And how long would it take to learn how to make your own :p[/QUOTE]
Generally you need to know C+EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v5.0 - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I like enigma betterclockwork's tiny hacks #11gin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=tweedash;10632381]Says I have 1 VAC Ban on Record however I am able to loead into all games fine, also just played a competitive, account status still in good standing.
Does this mean I am the immune patient zero
Showing the 5 most recent posts.