Posts by Mistrineiro
10 posts total, newest first.
Rainbow Six: Siege | BOOSTING SERVICES | COACHING | ACCOUNTS | SELF PLAYin Rainbow Six: Siege Selling / Trading / Buying - Are u selling it? I Would like to buyFarm Method Keeps Working Wellin Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=dongingman;12972594]The are doing detection in cluters each week[/QUOTE]
any proof they are doing that? cuzz i dont think soFarm Method Keeps Working Wellin Rainbow Six: Siege - [QUOTE=P4Inder;12970246]Did you hit the 50k limit ?[/QUOTE]
Yes, per day
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=patapon434;12970231]i noticed its my script but how does your game load so fast?[/QUOTE]
???? what?Farm Method Keeps Working Wellin Rainbow Six: Siege - 2 days and no banishment!!!
Already farmed around 100k Renown after update and keeps working well for me...
So if you have not been banned just go ahead and keep farming :)
Precautions: (i'm doing this, dont know if it Can i reown farm now or would i be banned to?in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - No matter how much you are going to farm, it matters if they are monitoring you, I did around 300000 before the update and keep doing, so far I have not been banned, I will try to show some proofs son as possible
Showing the 5 most recent posts.