Posts by pixelzerg
188 posts total, newest first.
Any similiar event notifiers like realmbot?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=ArkMods;14160306]KMove is an adapted version of krelay move with clipping https://gitlab.com/arkzzz/kmove
Running full flash clients is resource inefficent as hell, I would recomend checking out toddds c++ bareboGoodbye!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Kushala Daora;13047700]Damn where ya been?[/QUOTE]
Wow people still remember me xd.
I don't have any time for ROTMG these days.
School is a pain what can I say.
Sorry.Goodbye!in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=einaras;12999695]Hello. Basically this will be my goodbye letter for everyone. I will be banned in 24 hours .
Basically what happened, was that my mpgh was hacked. Hacker changed my thread hatscrip link to his PZUpdaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Zenith720;12187113]How is this going to aloud you to use the old k really as i am unable to use the new versions?[/QUOTE]
You can very much still use the old KRelay versions. Until (relatively) recently, I used tPZUpdaterin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=A_Random_Idiot;12186935]How does one use these? the current K Relay I'm using has none of these files[/QUOTE]
These XML files in the newer KRelay versions are embedded within the program. The developers who work
Showing the 5 most recent posts.